Saturday, January 31, 2009

KOGI!!!!!!!

Out of boredom and guilt at 5:30 I went for a quick 2.5 mile run. I came back sweaty and stinky. I was about to hit the shower and just calling it a night but what the heck? I think I've ran enough to calculate a yummy taco into my calorie consumption. I had my mind set on it since I found out Kogi was coming to Rosemead and it was only 2 blocks away. So I arrive around 6:20 and see this....








....3 hours later I get to finally taste it. was it worth the wait? yes and no. Yes because I was bored enough and had nothing else planned for the rest of the night. No because....are you kidding me???? 3 F-ing hours in the cold cold night for a few tiny tacos???? I have to admit that they are pretty darn tasty and I am already craving more. I'll have to strategize a plan to get these more efficiently or wait til the hype is over. As for the different flavors, I did try them all and there's no point really. You could probably fool someone into thinking that the tofu was chicken because the bbq flavor overpowers. I really enjoyed the flavors, but perhaps I ate these in such a hurry that I didn't have time to really savor the differences. I was soooo famished 3 hrs after my run.

No comments: